Best legit cheat for the price [ from what i used ]

RexoGer

I am using now Hyperion for about 3 days and can already say it was def worth it.

Legit Tab| 8/10

It has def good legit features and like the aimbot etc. is really good for the price but myself I don't use the aimbot most of the time and just use a little backtrack and triggerbot to look pretty legit
and still miss ofc sometimes and just focus on my legit aim

Visuals Tab | 9/10

It has everything u will need and more I can't say really anything bad about the visuals and just love that I am able to just change so many things and still make it look good

Misc Tab | 10/10

I used in the time I cheated a lot of cheats and would say the Hyperion misc tab for like movement etc. is really good and more then expected for this price I mean having recording on the cloud etc is just perfect
The inventory changer is from the inventory changers I saw so far one of the best like u can easily customize everything and just perfect tbh
and the other things like cloud radar are def good if ur playing with legit friends and just want them to also have a "esp"

Config Tab | 9/10

The config tab is pretty simple u can get configs from the cloud and just use them and save them if u changed something, It's pretty good and working fine but so far I didn't see like "good" configsbut it obv has nothing to
do with the cheat itself and just is from the user base ( obv good to me )

Possible Improvements | from my experience

1. More settings for the cloud cfgs etc meaning like most downloads, most stars etc. cause look at this < CLICK ME >. This doesn't look good and u find too many cfgs that are just random
2. The triggerbot doesn't really seem to react that instantly even if it's 0 ms delay so like mostly for the snipers its not really "perfect".

• Like 2